Click through to learn more.
- Complies and participates in all components of the food safety and quality program established by Western Harvest Bean to provide high quality, safe products, meeting all food regulatory requirements.
- Provides prompt, efficient, and professional service to customers (internal and/or external). Clearly and courteously communicates with customers promoting a positive company image at all times.
- In accordance with established procedures and acceptable standards, receives, stores, bags, and ships bean product
- Loads trucks and train cars.
- May assist in plant security.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of work area and plant. Keeps equipment clean and presentable.
- Assists with maintenance and preventative maintenance of plant and equipment.
- Assists in other areas of facility as well as other plants as needed.
- Completes paperwork as needed.
- Participates in all procedure and safety training as assigned. Complies with all safety standards, working within safety regulatory safety guidelines or as established by Western Harvest Bean’s policies and procedures.
- Attends and participates in meetings as appropriated.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Is open and reacts positively/productively to change; willingly takes on new challenges
- Able to work in a team environment, working cooperatively with other team members; willing to assist others
- Works effectively in fast paced, demanding environment
- Listens well and follows direction from supervisors; open to receive input from supervisors and co-workers following up with appropriate actions
- Understanding and application of basic math principles
- Working knowledge of bean and grain commodities, cleaning, storage, processing, grading, and shipping
- Able to operate forklift
- Takes accountability for knowing and following Western Harvest Bean’s safety and all other work place policies and procedures
* is a required field