From Selecting The Best Seed To Harvest, Western Harvest Bean Is Proud To Stand Behind You Every Step Of The Growing Journey.
Western Harvest Bean ULC, acquired processing facilities in Morden & Plum Coulee Manitoba from Scoular Canada in February of 2020. With sister company, Cooperative Elevator Co being a key player in the international dry bean market, they are able to leverage the vast growing area that Manitoba offers with the experience of over 100 years in the industry.
Western Harvest Bean, ULC offers receiving locations across the Southern portion of Manitoba making it a convenient stop during the growers planting and harvesting seasons. Utilizing valued relationships across the market makes Western Harvest Bean a top option for numerous Canadian grown varieties.
- Walker Seed & Roy Legumex = Legumex Walker (LWI Special Crop Division)
- Legumex Walker to be one of the largest processors of pulses & special crops in Canada
- Roy Legumex combines plants in St. Jean, Morden & Plum Coulee with Walker Seed processing& packaging facilities
- Scoular expands purchasing, LWI Special Crop Division
- Scoular (125 years) to connect local & global in seed & edible beans
- Cooperative Elevator Co. (Michigan based of 105 years) purchased the 5 dry bean locations from Scoular Company to allow Coop to expand its geographic footprint for edible beans
- Cooperative Elevator Co. renames the company Western Harvest Bean
- SQF Certified
- Robotic Palitzer is added in Morden